Employees & Education Offers© Martin Braun
For employees with chronic illness or disability, there is a wide range of counseling and service centers at RWTH.
You can find the most important offers here:
- Representative for severely disabled persons (SBV)
- SBV - RWTH-internal
- Staff Council
- Staff Council for academic staff
- In-House and Psychological Counseling
- Human Resources
- Coordination Office – Operational Integration Management (BEM)
- Operational Health Management (BGM)
- Staff Unit: Occupational and radiation protection
- University Medical Center
- Equal Opportunity Office (GSB)
- Inclusive Sports Activities at the University Sports Center (HSZ)
You can find current continuing education offerings here:
- Event database human resources development Keyword "barrier-free"
- Event database human resources development keyword "diversity"
- Event database human resources development keyword "health"
Do I say it? (in German) - Chronic Illness at Work
Self-test for employees with health impairments
ZAV (in German)
Service of the Federal Employment Agency for disabled academics
iXNet (in German)
Network by and for academics with disabilites
Project to show and support PhD-Students with disabilites and chronic illnesses with frequent networking group