Workshop on the Gender dimension in bioeconomy and environment by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
The workshop series on the gender dimension in the European Research Area (ERA), started by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research in June 2021, now continues. The upcoming workshop on 3 November 2021 focuses on bioeconomy and environment; other workshops on different subject areas will follow. The workshop series aims to support the implementation of gender equality in research and innovation in Europe and to inspire researchers and research managers to address gender issues in their projects.
Date: 3. November 2021, 10:30 - 16:30 Uhr
Welcome by German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Gender aspects in Horizon Europe: Background and new developments, European Commission
- Gender in environment; climate and biodiversity: intersectional aspects
- Gender in agriculture as a social system
- Gender & waste management
- Project cases on sex and gender in bioeconomy & environmental research
- Where to get advice on writing a successful proposal for Horizon Europe
For further Information and to register (registration opens soon!) please consult the Homepage of the Federal Ministry.