First Network Event "Family and Science"!
The Female Network Melaten and the IGaD invite you to the first RWTH Network Event "Family and Science"! Invited are of course all those who are still in the planning phase of a family!
The event will take place online on Tuesday, 02.08.2022 from 12 pm, registration is not required! The event will take place in German, we are happy to answer questions in English as well.
The agenda of the first Network Event:
- Preliminary: Self-introduction and main purpose of joining the network via Padlet: https://padlet.com/katikorst1/pc9ioae8ypok6sxo
- Short input about the goal of the network
- Speed dating (approx. 30 minutes): 4 rounds, 7 minutes each, about 2-3 people each: Exchange about oneself, why am I at the eventtoday, perhaps a short input about one's own "family model" as well as sharing expectations of the "Family and Science" network.
- Presentation of the offers of the RWTH family service: Individual counseling, events, family on campus.
- Brainstorming: How does the time invested in the network help me combining science and familiy?
- Inquiry: What format is desired for a next network meeting?
Thema: Netzwerktreffen "Familie und Wissenschaft"
Uhrzeit: 2.Aug. 2022 12:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rom, Stockholm, Wien
Meeting-ID: 956 1826 4064
The event takes place within the framework of the IGaD-Project "Flexible Career Management" (FCM).