Completed Programs and Projects
On this page you will find an overview of the projects completed by the Rectorate Staff Unit Integration Team - Human Resources, Gender and Diversity Management.
audit familiengerechte hochschule (2009 to 2018)
The consulting „berufundfamilie GmbH“ accompanied RWTH’s activities for establishing family-friendly work and research structures with their „audit familiengerechte hochschule“. Being certificated as family-friendly university in 2009, RWTH was re-audited in 2012 and 2015. In 2018 a dialogue procedure for the permanent receipt of the certification took place to indetify special needs and wishes concerning the compatibility of family and studies / work and led to the developement of an action program.
- Decentralized Gender Consulting ( February 2017 to August 2018)
FESTA - Female Empowerment in Science and Technology Academia
EU-project within European Commission’s 7th research-program coordinated by the University of Uppsala in Sweden (2012 to 2017)
TANDEMplus Mentoring program
Career developement for female natural and engineer scientists in cooperation with Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT) and Forschungszentrum Jülich (October 2010 to June 2016)
TANDEMpro Mentoring Program
Female academics on the path to becoming professors (February 2013 to November 2014)
- STEM cooperation program (November 2007 to October 2012)
TANDEMkids and TANDEMschool Mentoring Programs for school-age girls and boys (2008 to 2012)
Both programs were moved to the School Projects Office in 2012.
- Doctoral stipends in the natural sciences with a focus on gender and specialized pedagogy (November 2007 to October 2012)
- Family leave(s) in science and research (June 2010 to August 2012)
- TANDEMplusidea Mentoring Program (April 2007 to March 2010)