On this page you will find an overview of projects completed by the Rectorate Staff Unit Integration Team - Human Resources, Gender and Diversity Management.
- Mentoring program TANDEMplus Career development for female scientists and engineers, in cooperation with the Research Center Jülich (June 2016 to November 2019).
- The "audit familiengerechte hochschule" (2009 to 2018) of "berufundfamilie GmbH" accompanied the comprehensive activities of RWTH in establishing family-friendly work and research structures. In 2009, RWTH was certified as a family-friendly university, and in 2012 and 2015, RWTH was successfully re-audited. To permanently maintain the certificate, the so-called dialogue procedure was carried out in the fall of 2018. In the course of open, individually designed discussion rounds and one-on-one meetings, the concrete needs and wishes of university members with regard to the compatibility of family and study/work were identified, which then led to the development of an action program. The re-audit within the dialogue procedure takes place every three years. Responsible for conducting is the Equal Opportunities Office and the Family Services Center of the Equal Opportunities Office. The next round will take place in 2022.
- Decentralized Gender Consulting (February 2017 to August 2018): Consulting services to encourage female scientists to take advantage of calls for proposals and to submit their own applications for their scientific advancement.
- FESTA - Female Empowerment in Science and Technology Academia: EU project within the 7th Research Framework Program of the European Commission, coordinated by Uppsala University in Sweden (2012 to 2017).
- Mentoring program TANDEMplus. Career development for female scientists and engineers, in cooperation with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and the Research Center Jülich (October 2010 to June 2016).
- Mentoring program TANDEMpro. Female scientists on their way to professorships (February 2013 to November 2014).
- MINT cooperation program (November 2007 to October 2012)
- Mentoring programs TANDEMkids and TANDEMschool for high school students (2008 to 2012). Both programs were moved to the School Projects Coordination Office in 2012.
- Gender scholarships or STEM subject didactics scholarships (doctoral positions for 3 years under ZUK I, 2008 to 2012).
- Family Time(s) in Science and Research (June 2010 to August 2012).
- Mentoring program TANDEMplusIDEA (April 2007 to March 2010)
- Re-entry Positions: Support for the early re-entry of around 20 scientists with doctorates after parental leave as part of the "Place to Be" measure of Institutional Strategy II of the Excellence Initiative (2013-2018)
- Diversity Fund: Support for 18 graduates through three-year doctoral positions as part of the "Place to Be" measure of Institutional Strategy II of the Excellence Initiative (2012-2017)
- Self-Assessment-Tool DiVers (cooperation project of the University of Cologne and IGaD; further information and contact RWTH)
- Same Same But Different (October 2011 to December 2011)
- The Integration of Highly Qualified Migrant Women in the German Labor Market: Subproject "Migrant Women in Top Research" (May 2009 to April 2011)
IGaD was a cooperation partner in the following projects:
- Project by the Federal Anti-Discrimination Office: Discrimination-Free University (January 2010 - December 2011)
- WiST II German University Survey (January 2010 - December 2011)