On this page you will find an overview of projects completed by the Rectorate Staff Unit Integration Team - Human Resources, Gender and Diversity Management.
- The "audit familiengerechte hochschule" (2009 to 2018) of "berufundfamilie GmbH" accompanied the comprehensive activities of RWTH in establishing family-friendly work and research structures. In 2009, RWTH was certified as a family-friendly university, and in 2012 and 2015, RWTH was successfully re-audited. To permanently maintain the certificate, the so-called dialogue procedure was carried out in the fall of 2018. In the course of open, individually designed discussion rounds and one-on-one meetings, the concrete needs and wishes of university members with regard to the compatibility of family and study/work were identified, which then led to the development of an action program.
- Decentralized Gender Consulting (February 2017 to August 2018): Consulting services to encourage female scientists to take advantage of calls for proposals and to submit their own applications for their scientific advancement.
- FESTA - Female Empowerment in Science and Technology Academia: EU project within the 7th Research Framework Program of the European Commission, coordinated by Uppsala University in Sweden (2012 to 2017).
- Mentoring program TANDEMplus. Career development for female scientists and engineers, in cooperation with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and the Research Center Jülich (October 2010 to June 2016).
- Mentoring program TANDEMpro. Female scientists on their way to professorships (February 2013 to November 2014).
- MINT cooperation program (November 2007 to October 2012)
- Mentoring programs TANDEMkids and TANDEMschool for high school students (2008 to 2012). Both programs were moved to the School Projects Coordination Office in 2012.
- Gender scholarships or STEM subject didactics scholarships (doctoral positions for 3 years under ZUK I, 2008 to 2012).
- Family Time(s) in Science and Research (June 2010 to August 2012).
- Mentoring program TANDEMplusIDEA (April 2007 to March 2010)
- Re-entry Positions: Support for the early re-entry of around 20 scientists with doctorates after parental leave as part of the "Place to Be" measure of Institutional Strategy II of the Excellence Initiative (2013-2018)
- Diversity Fund: Support for 18 graduates through three-year doctoral positions as part of the "Place to Be" measure of Institutional Strategy II of the Excellence Initiative (2012-2017)
- Self-Assessment-Tool DiVers (cooperation project of the University of Cologne and IGaD; further information and contact RWTH)
- Same Same But Different (October 2011 to December 2011)
- The Integration of Highly Qualified Migrant Women in the German Labor Market: Subproject "Migrant Women in Top Research" (May 2009 to April 2011)
IGaD was a cooperation partner in the following projects:
- Project by the Federal Anti-Discrimination Office: Discrimination-Free University (January 2010 - December 2011)
- WiST II German University Survey (January 2010 - December 2011)