Symposium: Diversity in university education. Studies. Teaching. Staff development – July 04 to 05, 2018Copyright: © FH Aachen / Arnd Gottschalk
In cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Aachen the rectorate of RWTH organized the symposium “Diversity in university education. Studies. Teaching. Staff development”, which took place on July 04 to 05, 2018. Lectures and dialog sessions with diversity experts invited participants to discuss this current topic in higher education policy.
Under the patronage of Isabell Pfeiffer-Poensgen, Minister for Culture and Science of NRW.
*** Downloads Poster ***
Here you will find the contributions to the poster exhibition of the symposium released to download.
- Poster RWTH (pdf: 548 kb)
- Poster Uni Köln (pdf: 3342 kb)
- Poster Göttingen (pdf: 599 kb)
- Poster FAU (pdf: 788 kb)
- Poster FOM (pdf: 2064 kb)
- Poster Netzwerke IGaD (pdf: 170 kb)
- Poster_GSS_RWTH_FHAachen (pdf: 872 kb)
- Poster KoMDiM (pdf: 3503 kb)
- Poster TSC (pdf: 2969 kb)
- Poster Uni Bielefeld (pdf: 587 kb)
- Poster FernUni Hagen (pdf: 1128 kb)
Here you can download the presentations of the statements and lectures of the symposium "Diversity in Higher Education - Study. Teaching. Human Resources Development".