IGaD Event Series "University in Transition – Perspectives on Gender and Diversity"
Dr. Daniela Wilmes
- +49 (0)241 80 90635
- Send Email
Online Theme Evening "Managers report with Dr. Emma Persoon and Laura Rheinbay, Accenture Strategy & Consulting!
April 28, 2021, online via Zoom
Register see link below
Since 2013, the IGaD event series entitled "University in Transition - Perspectives on Gender and Diversity" has been drawing attention to current developments at universities and their significance for gender justice and equal opportunities.
All university members and the interested public are cordially invited to our theme evenings. The events are always barrier-free. Should there be any additional individual requirements, please let us know in advance. If you are interested, we would also be pleased to add you to our mailing list.
Unless otherwise announced, please register informally by e-mail for all dates.
- First IGaD topic series 2013/14 (pdf: 3352 kb)
- Second IGaD topic series 2014/15 (pdf: 1110 kb)
- Third IGaD topic series 2015/16 (pdf: 666 kb)
- Theme Night "Paths to Professorship", June 13, 2016 (pdf: 210 kb)
- Theme Night, October 25, 2016 (pdf: 268 kb)
- Theme Night "Paths to Professorship", January 24, 2017 (pdf: 199 kb)
- Fifth IGaD topic series 2017/18 (pdf: 1204 kb)
- Postkarte_TA_FHProfessorin_20180920 (pdf: 126 kb)
- Postkarte Themenabend "Industriekarriere" (pdf: 139 kb)
- Themenabend Prof. Funke (pdf: 125 kb)
- Themenabend Henrietta Körling (pdf: 139 kb)
- Postkarte Themenabend Schröder (pdf: 141 kb)
- Plakat_Veranstaltung HateSpeech 8.10.2020_final (pdf: 618 kb)
- IGaD-Event Series 2020/2021 (pdf: 518 kb)
- Theme Evening "Career Planning in Science for young female Scientists" with Mirjam Müller, 23.03.2021 (pdf: 128 kb)
- Theme Evening: "Female Managers report with Dr. Emma Persoon und Laura Rheinbay", 28.04.2021 (pdf: 142 kb)
- Theme evening "Managers report with Prof. Dr. Svenja Caspers", 03.05.2021 (pdf: 143 kb)