If you are interested in cooperation or in using our VR infrastructure, please call us under +49 241 80 24877 or contact us under:
All service activities according Virtual Reality and Immersive Visualization topics are handled by the group "Immersive Visualization Services" (IVS) which is a sub-group of the Virtual Reality Group and also part of the IT Center.
The IVS group offers a wide range of services for institutes of the RWTH Aachen University and local companies:
- usage of central infrastructure (Cave, LBench, Picasso, Visualization Cluster)
- usage of our Virtual Reality Software ViSTA and ViSTA Flowlib
- methodical support on creating visualizations and applications based on ViSTA and ViSTA Flowlib
- providing ready-to-use tools for common visualization and VR issues
- infrastructural support on planning, installing and driving own VR infrastructure
- advice on general questions of VR and Visualization
- advice during the planning and start-up phase of VR projects
The group IVS is also part of the JARA (Jülich-Aachen Research Alliance) and provides a crucial methodological and infrastructural component for joint collaboration of JARA scientist.
Extended support up to the development of complex VR applications and solutions is granted in case of a joint research project.