StudiesCopyright: © Martin Braun
For prospective students and students with chronic illness or disability, there is a wide range of counseling and service centers at RWTH.
At the central level, these are:
- Inclusive Education Officer
- Student Advice Centre (ZSB)
- Psychological Counselling in the Student Advice Centre
- Center for Mental Health for Students (ZPG)
- Equal Treatment and Nondiscrimination Round Table
Specialized offerings include:
- Re-entry coaching for students with long-term illnesses (WieLaS)
- Student Health Management (SGM)
- Services offered by the University Library for people with disabilities (Ub)
- Inclusive Sports Activities at the University Sports Center (HSZ)
- Information from the International Office for stays abroad
- Studying abroad: Students with disabilities and chronic illnesses
Academic advising and/or mentoring services are available in all faculties and departments:
- Aachen Mentoring Model
- Offers of the faculties and departments via the websites of the faculties and departments
In the immediate environment of the RWTH the most important points of contact are:
- Studierendenwerk Aachen (Student Union)
- Verein für Körper- und Mehrfachbehinderte Aachen e.V. (Association for the physically and multiply disabled Aachen)
The new podcast series from the Psychological Team at the Central Academic Advising Center.
Studying with Disabilities – Information and Advice Center
Information on studying with a disability
Studying with a disability
Information in sign language on the topic of "studying with disabilities".
Study: Studying with Impairments - best2
Data on studying with impairment and disability
Competence Center Disability, Academic Education (or Study) and Profession
Supplementary Independent Participation Counseling (EUTB)
Specialist office for supplementary independent participation counseling (with local associations)
"lrs:hub" - Digital Self-Help of the NRW State Association Studying with dyslexia
With dyslexia through studies - help for digital self-help with the lrs:hub!