Handelsblatt Campus Talk
November 13th 2017, at 3:30 pm, Super C,The speciality chemicals company ALTANA, RWTH Aachen University and DWI – Leibniz-Institut für Interaktive Materialien as well as the Handelsblatt organize a Campus Talk at November 13th 2017 for students and Ph. D. students.
The aim of the series of events is to promote and strengthen knowledge transfer between science and practice. Students are introduced to practically relevant questions and given the opportunity to discuss with representatives of science and practice and to get in personal contact.
The focus is on innovation processes and knowledge transfer. Among them, aspects like process chains, the path from research and innovation to product, research structures at corporations, startups and various forms of institutes, as well as job entry and development opportunities for students and graduates.
- Martin Babilas, Chairman of the Management Board of ALTANA AG
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. André Bardow, Department of Technical Thermodynamics and Institute of Thermodynamics, RWTH Aachen, Institute for Energy and Climate Research (IEK-10), Research Center Jülich
- Dr. Michael Bessel, Operations Assistant and Future Site Manager Kempen plant, ALTANA business unit BYK Additives & Instruments
- Suzana Djeljadini, PhD student, DWI - Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials
- Prof. Dr. Martin Möller, Scientific Director of the DWI - Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials and Chair of the Department of Textile Chemistry and Macromolecular Chemistry, RWTH Aachen University
- The moderator will be Maike Freund, Handelsblatt
Participation is free. More information and registration